Feb 28, 2011 0
Next Tuesday 1 March held a round table, organized by Prof. Boix Palop, Communication Law, together with the Professor López García, specialist in political journalism and public opinion, in which we will have Josep Torrent, director Country Comunidad Valenciana, Spanish-language environment has collaborated with the publication and dissemination of documents from the Department of State U.S., to give us their views on the impact of these and tell us about how they have been obtained and the journalistic procedures used for treatment by their daily.
With Josep Torrent, at the table we also Prof.. Bone Cotino, coordinator of the largest Spanish network of lawyers dedicated to the impact of new technologies, to enlighten us on the legal implications and in terms of freedom of the publication by Wikileaks and by such means as Country. We also have the participation of Jose Ignacio Pastor, President Citizenship and Communication Association, to help us understand how these new ways of making information publicly available alter the relations between citizens and power.
The round table, to which we encourage you to come, start at 16.00 hours in the Salon de Grados of the School of Communication at the University of Valencia. Entry, course, is free.
Ave. Blasco Ibañez, No 30
The impact of leaks WikiLeaks, A DEBATE
Tuesday, 1 March, has 16.00 hours, Hall of the Faculty of Communication at the University of Valencia. Intervene:
- Boix Andrés Palop, Professor of Communication, UV. Presentation and moderation.
- Josep Torrent, editor of the newspaper Country, edition of the Valencia: The publication of papers from the State Department by the newspaper El Pais
- Guillermo López, Professor of Journalism at the UV: Impact on the construction of public opinion Wikileaks
- Lorenzo Cotino, Professor of Constitutional Law at the UV: Freedom of expression and publication of secrets on the Internet
- Jose Ignacio Pastor, on behalf ofAcicom: A new model of communication and public participation.
Concluded interventions, There will be a turn open floor, to generate discussion with students and other attendees.
More information and updates on activity in: http://www.lapaginadefinitiva.com/aboix/?p=331